This no-bake Cherry Delight dessert is the perfect combination of sweet and tart.
A creamy filling made of cream cheese, whipped topping and powdered sugar is served on a crisp graham cracker crust and topped with a tangy cherry pie filling.
Light, creamy and not too sweet, this refreshing summertime treat is sure to satisfy your sweet tooth without the hassle of turning on the oven.
Why You Need To Try It
This no-bake dessert comes together in just 30 minutes with minimal effort required.
The combination of the creamy filling and tart cherry pie filling strikes the perfect balance of flavors.
Plus, who can resist a dessert topped with whipped cream and cherries?
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs (about 9 sheets)
- 7 tablespoons unsalted butter melted
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- Pinch Salt
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon (optional)
- 8 ounces Cream Cheese room temperature
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 8 ounces Cool Whip 1 container
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (20 ounce) can Cherry Pie Filling
For Complete Cooking STEPS
Please Head On Over To Next Page Or Open Button